Version update 1.12 for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Release: 09/03/2018
- Size: ~385Mb
- Previous Version: 1.04
- Weapons now drop in online co-op
- PvP balance changes
- Removed Enemy Player leveling exploit
- Bug Fixes
- Weapons now drop from bosses in online Co-op quests.
- [Hero Battle Mode] Changed the weapon Rank of Rain & Fukaziro
- [Hero Battle] Changed some of the skills of Agil, Klein, Fukaziro, Strea & Rain
- [Hero Battle & Avatar Battle] Time limit has dropped from 10min to 7min
- [Hero Battle & Avatar Battle] Medal gauge (The Circular gauge with numbers next to the mini-map) will not decrease.
- [Hero Battle & Avatar Battle] Respawn time reduced from 20sec to 16sec
- [Hero Battle & Avatar Battle] Invul time after respawning now extended to 10sec
- The Enemy Player kill loop experience exploit has been removed. Now you will no longer earn exp from resurrected players.
- Fixed a bug where, if your player character and Arfa-Sys both had Eyebrow type 19, the game would get stuck in a frozen loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where killing the Overgrown Serpent family will not allow you to progress in the “Arfa-Sys Parts Collection” Story Quest
- Fixed a bug where experience could not be obtained from Enemy Players whose level was higher than 150
- Fixed a bug where using multiple Abnormal Status bullets cased strange sounds
- Fixed a bug where activating Weapon Arts would cause NPC to look as if they were equipped with two weapons at the same time
- Fixed a bug where, when using a Rocket Launcher, if you stopped and stood still you would not be able to switch weapons.
- Fixed a bug where your Sniper Rifle would be reloaded infinitely (Happened with Bolt Action versions)
- Fixed a bug where NPCs would switch weapons continuously
- [Steam version] Improved game stability when “Ultra Wide Monitor” setting is used
- [Steam version] Fixed a bug where the mouse can not move the camera up and down
- [Steam version] Fixed a bug where changing something in “Advanced Options” and then returning to the title screen would cause a game error.
- Other fixes