English Patch Notes for Version Update 2.20 in God Eater 3.
Official Patch Notes for this update can be found here:
- Release Date: 9/12/2019
- Size: ~2Gb
- Previous Version: 2.10
- New Story
- New Aragami ‘Nuadha Eire’
- Jukebox in the base
- NEW GAME+
- New Costume & Accessories
- New Weapons
- New Class Certification & Time Attack missions
- New Extra Mission
- More ‘Challenge To Hounds’ missions
- Equipment +40 cap has been raised to +45
- New Abandoned God Arc skills
Note: Majority of the new content is only available after clearing Claire’s 2.00 story chapter.
- New Story Episodes added
- The new story progresses in the same way as with the 2.00 Claire’s chapter. The new Episode missions will unlock as you increase your Sync Rate for Lulu & Ricardo respectively.
- Sync Rate can be viewed in the Personal Abilities screen in the terminal, or when you talk to the character before a mission.
- Both Lulu’s and Ricardo’s missions unlock at 10%, 30%, 50% and then as a sequence from 80%.
- New Jukebox added. This allows you to change the Base BGM
- Class Certification Missions #38 to #40 added
- Time Attack Missions ‘EX Time Attack’ #15 to #18 added
- 1 New ‘EXTRA Mission’ added.
- Added 5 more ‘Challenge To Hounds’ high difficulty missions
- 2 New Costumes (4 color variants each)
- 4 New A slot Accessories
- ‘Earmuffs’ are unlocked from the beginning
- ‘Knit Hat’ unlocked for clearing Free Class Mission #40
- ‘Mini Hat’ unlocked for getting all Silver on EX Time Attack #15 to #18
- ‘Party Hat’ unlocked for getting all Gold on EX Time Attack #15 to #18
- B Slot Accessory ‘Yangangan 15th anniversary stamp’ is unlocked from the beginning
New God Arcs
*Blueprints are obtained from the new Extra mission with Nuadha Eire
- Added 2 new Variant Scythes and Biting Edges.
- No new Short Blades, Long Blades, Buster Blades, Boost Hammers, Charge Spears, Variant Scythes or Heavy Moons were added.
- Added a new Assault & Ray Gun
- No new Snipers or Shotguns were added.
- Added a new Buckler Shield
- No new Towers or Shields were added.
- (With this update, every equipment type now has versions with the special ‘2.00 season’ Burst Plugin)
- New Abandoned God Arc skills were added.
New Game Plus
Allows you to play through the entire story again on a new Save file slot. The mission difficulty is seemingly the same as the original game.
New Game+ story progress is indicated with a ‘+’ next to your story number.
In short, New Game+ let’s you experience the story again without losing anything that isn’t story related. More detailed information is below.
Things that are kept when starting a New Game+:
- Your custom avatar character
- All of your Items, Money & Materials
- All Equipment including God Arc parts, Burst Units, Engages
- All Equipment Blueprints
- All Accel Triggers & Burst Arts
- All Costumes & Accessories
- Custom Bullet recipes
- NPC’s Personal Abilities & AP
- All records on your Avatar Card except Mission Clear ranks
- Play time
- Avatar Cards of other players
(The things kept is not limited to this list)
Things that are lost when starting a New Game+:
- Story Progress (Obviously)
- Core Engages for NPCs
- Mission Clear ranks on Avatar Card including Perfect Clears records
- The amounts of materials you can trade for will be reset
- Anti-Ash Storm Bombs (Blue Grenade for Ash Storm Anubis)
Balance & Other Changes:
- The maximum Abandoned God Arc increase for equipment has been raised from +40 to +45.
- This feature is unlocked once you clear both of the new story chapters.
- When selecting mission BGM, a preview of the song will now play.
- Ra’s devour has changed. He will now do it without teleporting sometimes.
- Anubis’ devour has changed. It now has roughly 10 frames more startup.