English Patch Notes for Version Update 1.20
Official Patch Notes for this update can be found here:
- Release Date: 15/05/2019
- Size: ~640Mb
- Previous Version: 1.11
- Added ‘Certification Mission’
- Added new Accessories & Hairstyles
- Adjusted Havakiri’s AI
- Balance changes
- Added the new ‘Certification Mission’ mission type
- Added new ‘Snack Missions’ (Collect a new type of consumable item)
- Added new Ash Aragami ‘Amen Ra’
- Added new Hairstyles & Accessories
- Added the costumes of NPCs such as Claire, Hugo, Lulu etc
- Added the function to change skin tone
- Added passwords to Assault Missions so you can play with friends
- Added a new Rank 7 weapon to each weapon type’s ‘Ammit’ tree
- Added new Burst Control Units.
- Adjusted Havakiri’s AI and attack patterns
- The HP of Nemian’s breakable parts has been reduced
- The frequency that Ash Aragami do their Devour attacks has been lowered.
Player Action Changes:
- The animations for all player Devour actions have had a speed increase.
- Shield Deployment speed has been increased for all shields
- When guarding an attack, the knockback distance has been reduced for both Normal Guard & Perfect Guard.
- You can now change Guard direction during an Aerial guard
- Added ‘Advanced Step’ & ‘Advanced Jump’ (Cancel attack into movement) to Short Blade
- Added ‘Advanced Guard'(Cancel attack into Guard) to Buster Blade
- Long Blade’s Impulse Edge can now be canceled earlier during recovery time
- Long Blade’s Zero Stance activation time has been increased
- Reduced the Charge Spear’s charge time.
- Widened the activation window for Variant Scythe’s ‘Heaven or Hell’ Burst Art
- Biting Edge has had its attack power increased
- The activation conditions of some Accel Triggers has been adjusted
- Link Burst Rounds will no longer dissipate when they hit a solid surface
- Healing type modules for Custom Bullets will no longer dissipate when they hit a solid surface
- Increased the speed of the ‘Staring to Run’ and ‘Starting to Walk’ animations
- The +1 Rebuilding bug has been removed.