English Patch Notes for Version Update 2.30 in God Eater 3.
A bug was found where one of the Mission Rewards categories ‘Clear Under X Minutes‘ wasn’t being displayed and the rewards could not be obtained. This bug was fixed in Version 2.31 which was released on 24/1/2020 for PS4 & Steam versions. Switch bug fix doesn’t yet have a date.
Official Patch Notes for this update can be found here:
- Release Date: 16/1/2020
- Size: ~2Gb
- Previous Version: 2.20
- New Story
- New Aragami ‘Melammu Marduk’
- Can now copy and save other player’s custom bullets from Avatar Cards
- New BGM added
- New Class, EX Time Attack & EXTRA Missions
- New Challenge To Hounds Missions
- The Training Dummy can now be changed to a Flying version (Zygote)
- Equipment +45 cap has been raised to +50
- New Abandoned God Arc skills
- Dive stamina cost reduced
Note: Majority of the new content is only available after clearing Claire’s 2.00 story chapter.
- New Story Episodes added
- The new story progresses in the same way as with the 2.00 Claire’s chapter. The new Episode missions will unlock as you increase your Sync Rate with Phym
- Sync Rate can be viewed in the Personal Abilities screen in the terminal, or when you talk to the character before a mission.
- Phym’s missions unlock at 10%, 30%, 50% and then as a sequence from 80%.
- You can now copy and save Custom Bullets as your own from Avatar Cards
- New GE series BGM selectable in battle and added to the Jukebox
- Class Certification Missions #41 to #43 added
- Time Attack Missions ‘EX Time Attack’ #19 to #22 added
- 1 New ‘EXTRA Mission’ added.
- Added 5 more ‘Challenge To Hounds’ high difficulty missions
- Added a new Defense Mission type where you have to protect a target from Aragami
- The Training Dummy can now be changed to a Zygote. This is done by pressing R3 when in training.
- Added an option to reduce the amount of Battle Effects that are displayed during gameplay (PS4 & Steam ver only)
- You can now tell Phym to “Wait here” so she won’t follow you around the base. (She will follow you in between rooms)
- 1 New Costume (4 color variants each)
- 3 New A slot Accessories
- ‘Devil Horns’ are unlocked from the beginning
- ‘Gold Marduk Plushie’ unlocked for clearing Elite Class Mission #40
- ‘Phym Ahoge’ unlocked for getting all Silver on EX Time Attack #19 to #22
- 3 New B Slot Accessories
- ‘Blush’ is unlocked from the beginning
- ‘Face Mask 3’ unlocked for clearing Free Class Mission #40
- ‘Phym’s Horn’ unlocked for getting all Gold on EX Time Attack #19 to #22
New God Arcs
*Blueprints are obtained from the new Extra mission with Melammu Marduk
- Added 1 new Long Blade and Charge Spear
- No new Short Blades, Buster Blades, Boost Hammers, Variant Scythes, Biting Edges or Heavy Moons were added.
- Added 1 new Sniper & Shotgun
- No new Assaults. or Ray Guns were added
- Added 1 new Shield
- No new Towers or Bucklers were added.
- New Abandoned God Arc skills were added. As with all the new arcs, these can only be obtained from the higher difficulty missions (Class, EX TA, Challenge To Hounds, Extra)
- New Melee skill that increases damage to Downed Aragami
- New Shield skill that allows you to guard in all directions
- New Shield skill that decreases the stamina cost of Dives
- New skill that makes it harder to gain enemy aggro
- New skill that makes it easier to gain enemy aggro
- New Universal skill that increases Melee Mode x Gun mode transformation speed
- New Universal skill that reduced stamina cost of all actions
Balance & Other Changes:
- The maximum Abandoned God Arc increase for equipment has been raised from +45 to +50.
- This feature is unlocked once you clear the new story chapters.
- You will now get GAP every time you clear a Snack Mission (Instead of first time clears only)
- The Stamina cost of the Dive action has been reduced
- Buckler reduced from 20ST to 12ST
- Shield reduced from 25ST to 15ST
- Tower reduced from 30ST to 18ST
- You can now freely arrange your custom bullets and the Sort function won’t completely mess up the order like it used to.