AccelSword: Millennium Twilight Update Version 1.20 Notes
- Release: 17/05/2017
- Size: ~816Mb
- Previous Version: 1.11
- 2 New Extra Quests Added
- 2 New Sudden Quests Added
- Level Cap Increased
- Weapons, Skills, AW Character Attack All adjusted
- “Return to Town” and “Exit Dungeon” commands added to main menu
- Bug fixes
~NEW EXTRA QUESTS~
【討伐】天地蹂躙 (10 Star Difficulty)
- Boss quest versus Apesh [Lv. 1200]
【対決】妖精界の英傑 (10 Star Difficulty)
- VS quest versus 9 SAO Characters [Lv. 1000]
*These extra quests are only playable once you have beaten ep16.
~NEW SUDDEN QUESTS~
Nibelheim & the Corroded Forest Stage have had new Sudden Quests added to them.
Corroded Forrest: Rashiel (Green Bird)
Listed below are the actual changes to each character or weapon’s specific attack power. The original values were listed in decimal form. I have converted these into percentages for ease of understanding.
In the original tables where this information was revealed, there were 4 columns: Name, Attack Power Change, Sword Skill Change & another column called “Further increase of Sword Skill Damage to match other weapons”. The only things that were listed in that column was Rapier, Dagger, Knuckle & Blue Knight. So I opted to drop that column and add the additional bonus in brackets in the Sword Skill Damage Change column.
SWORD ART ONLINE WEAPONS & SKILL CHANGES:
ATTACK POWER CHANGE
SWORD SKILL DAMAGE CHANGE (Further Increase)
|2Hand Sword||No Change||No Change|
|Axe||No Change||No Change|
ACCEL WORLD ATTACK POWER & SKILL CHANGES:
ATTACK POWER CHANGE
SPECIAL MOVE DAMAGE CHANGE (Further Increase)
|Lime Bell||+30%||No Change|
|Ardor Maiden||+30%||No Change|
|Scarlet Rain||+30%||No Change|
|Ash Roller||No Change||No Change|
|Yellow Radio||+20%||No Change|
|Green Grandee||No Change||No Change|
|Black Vise||+10%||No Change|
|Purple Thorn||+30%||No Change|
|White Cosmos||No Change||No Change|
|Chrome Disaster||+30%||No Change|
|Nitride Unica||No Change||+30%|
|Yuna||No Change||No Change|
- The level cap has been raised from Lv1050 to Lv1100.
- Can now see which character is equipped with a specific piece of equipment.
- Can now remove equipment any character without the need to select them
- The ‘Other World Gate’ will now always appear on the mini-map if its activated.
- A notification will appear when the ‘Other World Gate’ has been unlocked.
- Y-axis correction for many of the AW character’s beam-type attacks. (This meant that you will be less likely to miss the attack when the target is at a different height)
- SAO Chara Weapon Proficiency can now be gained when landing Sword Skill attacks.
- Santa, Maria & other Quest NPCs now have their messages in a specific color.
- Various map adjustments (Changes colors of North Indicator, Maintenance Booth, Teleport Portals, Dungeon Entrances)
- Sudden Quest’s Target Monster indicator has been adjusted to be more visible.