English Patch Notes for Version Update 2.00 in God Eater 3.
Official Patch Notes for this update can be found here:
- Release Date: 19/09/2019
- Size: ~2.5Gb
- Previous Version: 1.45
- New Story
- New Aragami ‘Barbarius Ira’
- New Costume & Accessories
- New Weapons
- New Class Certification & Time Attack missions
- New ‘Extra Mission’
- Equipment +30 cap has been raised to +35
- +2 Abandoned God Arcs now appear
- New Abandoned God Arc skills
Note: Majority of the new content is only available after clearing the 1.40 story chapter ‘Another Devil’
- New Story Episode added
- Added new functionality ‘SYNC RATE’. The Sync Rate increases as you do missions with a specific partner (Claire in this case). The new Episode missions will unlock as you increase your Sync Rate
- Sync Rate can be viewed in the Personal Abilities screen in the terminal, or when you talk to the character before a mission.
- Claire’s missions unlock at 10%, 40% and then as a sequence from 80%.
- Class certification Missions #31 to #34 added
- Time Attack Missions ‘EX Time Attack’ #04 to #10 added
- 1 New ‘EXTRA Mission’ added.
- 1 New Costume (4 color variants)
- 3 New Accessories
- One for clearing all new Class Missions
- One for earning Silver on all EX Time Attack missions
- One for earning Gold on all EX Time Attack missions
New God Arcs
*Blueprints are obtained from the new Extra mission with Barbarius Ira
- Added 2 new Short Blades, Long Blades, Boost Hammers
- No new Buster Blades, Charge Spears, Variant Scythes, Biting Edges or Heavy Moons were added.
- Added a new Shotgun
- No new Assault Guns, Snipers or Ray Guns were added.
- Added a new Shield
- No new Buckler or Tower shields were added.
- New Abandoned God Arc skills were added.
Balance & Other Changes:
- The maximum Abandoned God Arc increase for equipment has been raised from +30 to +35.
- This feature is unlocked once you clear the new story.
- +2 Abandoned God Arcs will now appear.
- The burst gauge display has been changed. It now has a halfway mark on it. This is so that you have a visual confirmation for use in conjunction with version 2.00’s new weapon Burst plugins.
- Quadriga’s Tower Shield Burst Plugin has been changed
- Dromi’s Devour attack has been tweaked. If you Perfect Guard the attack at close range, he now stops immediately.
Confirmation of a new bug that appeared in 2.00:
In v2.00, there is a bug where Long Blade’s BAs Flame of Purgatory and Shining Ray don’t activate their special effects (Downed DMG & Weakpoint DMG respectively).
This will be rectified on the 25th for PS4 and Steam. Undisclosed date for Switch. https://t.co/fHbKzRjGAc
— BK Brent (@bkbrent) September 20, 2019
This bug was fixed in version 2.01